Bus Pass ProgramThe free Class Pass is funded by credit student fees
All students who are taking college credit classes and have paid their student fees are entitled to a free Class Pass from Foothill Transit. The cost for the bus pass is included in your college fees, so all you have to do is pick yours up.
The Class Pass is a reusable card that gives students unlimited access to Foothill Transit buses, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Students who attend in the Fall can use their Class Pass during the Winter intersession, and students who attend in the Spring can use their Class Pass during the Summer intersession.
This bus pass is one of the easiest ways to get to campus and eliminates the need to worry about parking.
About the Class Pass
- The Class Pass is free to all students who have paid their student fees in the Fall or Spring semesters. Students who attend in the Fall can use their Class Pass during the Winter intersession, and students who attend in the Spring can use their Class Pass during the Summer intersession.
- It is a reusable electronic fare card that gives students unlimited rides on Foothill Transit Buses, whether they are headed to school, work or recreation.
- It’s accepted on all Foothill Transit Local and Silver Streak bus lines.
- It connects you to 22 cities in the San Gabriel and Pomona Valleys, as well as Downtown Los Angeles. View the full service map.
Getting a Class Pass
If you’re a full-time or part-time credit student enrolled in one credit or more, you can get your Class Pass at the Sac Book Rac (be sure to bring your Student I.D.).
- During the first week of Fall or Spring semester, the Sac Book Rac distributes passes right outside of the store.
- The Class Pass is funded by the mandatory Transportation Fee, which credit students pay each Fall and Spring semester. If you've already paid your fees for the semester, there is no extra charge to get your Class Pass.
- It's reusable, so you just need to pick it up once.
- Call (909) 274-7500 for more information.