Mt. San Antonio College ranks in the Top 10 in transferring students to UC, CSU and private colleges. Our students have excellent prospects for getting into four-year universities of their choice because of the excellent quality of our academic courses, the great amount of support we give our students, and how easy we make it for students to transfer.
Transfer Services will help you prepare to transfer through workshops, activities, events, and advising.
Explore four-year colleges and universities
- Check out internet resources to research potential colleges, majors and more!
- Explore our transfer resource library and computer lab.
Understand the transfer process
- Attend workshops on filling out transfer applications, writing the personal statement, getting into competitive universities, UC Transfer Admission Guarantees (TAGs) and more.
- Get help with one-on-one transfer advising and assistance.
Get out there
- Participate in university tours to check out colleges and universities you are interested in. We visit Southern California colleges and universities as well as offer yearly overnight trips to visit Northern California universities such as UC Berkeley.
Connect with university representatives
- Make an appointment with university representatives to learn more about your desired transfer institutions.
- Attend college fairs held throughout the fall and spring semesters.
Celebrate transfer success
- Attend the annual Transfer Achievement Celebration held in late spring specifically for transferring students.
- Be featured on the Transfer Hall of Fame wall.
Call us: (909) 274-6388
Visit us: Student Services Center (Bldg. 9B) Second Floor
Office Hours: Mondays - Thursdays 8 am - 6 pm and Fridays 8 am - 4:30 pm. (Hours may vary during semester breaks and/or on holidays.)
Email us: ctcAT_mtsac.edu
Connect with us: